Hot coffee and hearty breakfasts will be served each morning, Friday through Sunday.
Lunches will be provided either on the river or at the Ranch.
All dinners are sit-down, private wine dinners hosted by the participating wineries. Each dinner will feature a different winery and their respective wines.
*Anyone having specific food allergies or special meal requirements must notify us at the time of booking.
All meals, three evenings of lodging, all guided fly fishing, transportation to/from the rivers, flies for the rivers, a MT fishing license, all wines being poured by the participating wineries, activities included but not limited to: horseback riding, shooting, archery, mountain biking, bowling, billiards, cinema, and much more.
Our goal is to not have you worry about a single thing upon your arrival. You get here and we take care of the rest.
Airport transfers, any additional wines, drinks, beers, cocktails, extra food items, and spa treatments ordered from the Resort. Any additional fly fishing amenities (lines, clothing, etc.) are not included. Lodging incidentals are also not included.
All personal angling equipment (rod, reel, waders, boots, etc.)
- Rods and reels will be available to those who need them.
Clothes for all weather conditions
- The average daytime temperature in this area of Montana in March is in the 50s; please be prepared for all types of weather conditions as we will be fly fishing rain or shine.
- The Ranch at Rock Creek dress code should be considered casual, but please feel free to wear business/business casual attire if you wish.
- How else would your friends and family at home believe the size of the trout you caught in the morning and the wineries you met in the evening?
- There will be a lot of amazing wines each and every evening! Please drink responsibly.