We understand that planning a corporate retreat is a demanding process; so let us do your leg work! We take care of every miniscule detail so you can focus on what you're there for: team building, strategic planning, and retreat objectives.
Why choose a Wine on the Fly Corporate Retreat?
- We have hundreds of resort and lodge partners across the country. If you are looking for a specific venue/region, we can make it happen.
- We specialize in multi-day events that are meticulously built around your previously arranged retreat agenda.
- We can handle intimate groups consisting of just a few individuals up to groups of 50 or more. You tell us what you need and we deliver.
- We have experienced guides on hand to help and/or teach anyone interested in catching trout on the fly, as well as winemakers and winery owners who will teach all levels of oenophiles. We also have plenty of alternative activites available for anyone not interested in fly fishing. Whether you are a beginner or expert angler or wine drinker, there is something for everyone.
- Wine on the Fly is truly a one-of-a-kind event. The fresh air and tranquility of being in nature rejuvenates the adventurous spirit, and the hands on knowledge of some of the world's most respected wine industry professionals will provide you with an experience you'll be talking about for a lifetime.